What is a Warden Message?
Warden Messages are important messages about safety or travel information for
citizens abroad. Warden Messages are issued from the Department of State and are communicated to overseas citizens through Embassies and Consulates. Warden messages may be issued worldwide, regionally, or just in one specific country. U.S.
What is a Warden?
Wardens are private
Who receives Warden Messages?
The Consular Office and our Wardens attempt to contact all registered
Active Warden Messages.
- New Law Makes Absentee Voting Easier for Overseas Americans (Feb 19, 2010)
- H1N1 Influenza A, formerly known as swine flu (May 04, 2009)
- Embassy Voting Day
- Coup In Mauritania (August 6, 2008)
- Recent Violence in Cassamance (June 25, 2008)
- Increases to U.S. Passport Fees (January 05, 2008)
- Warden Message (September 20, 2006)
- The Gambia's Southern Border (May 12, 2006)
- Public Announcements